WOW.

I’m not sure pricing for second hand stuff works like that.

Good luck to the buyer, whenever it sells.

Well if that's your budget then perhaps you can buy the 26 Dyson hoovers and spares he's also selling for that price!
Or even better, how about one of his sticks for 48 quid. Bonkers.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A cursory search of the site shows that this one sold for….. a small donation to charity, just a couple of years ago.

A cursory search of the site shows that this one sold for….. a small donation to charity, just a couple of years ago.
Precisely my point. It's unusual and quite rare, also in excellent condition. You've managed to find just one bike, two years ago. Still worth up to £200 imo. Parts are worth that.

Last edited:
The old Falcon was sold/charity donation over 4 years ago.

That's a long time ago (pre-Covid) and the whole world has changed and prices of everything have sky rocketed. Not quite to the level of Mr. C-O-R-T-I-N-A of eBay fame, but still prices are high. Although currently things aren't selling as well as they used to because of the cost of living.

You also find a lot of stuff that sells between RBer's on here is pretty good value vs. eBay. Stuff can be super-slow to sell on here because a lot of us remember how cheap we used to get stuff and newbies join all the time just to buy something at a bargain price (vs. eBay) and disappear.

Back