Work rant- Bunch of idiots

Where do I start with my work colleagues ...

Pete, 51 years old, never takes anyones advice, always knows best and wonders why he didn't take the advice when things go wrong. Guarantee everything he plans turns out to be a disaster. Sweats a lot.

Levi 29, nice guy, gorgeous girlfriend! Tells me the details of the very exotic sex life and I have told him on more than one occasion when he is finished with her I want first dibs. Likes the ladies and always on the lookout for totty. Shoe fetishist.

Leah 24, big girl. Laziest person on the planet. Always ill, always on a diet. Every conversation about what she gets up to at the weekend includes the phrase 'I was very drunk'. She must hold the world record for having swine flu 3 times so far. Always looking for an excuse to come in late or leave early. MacD for lunch.

Charlie, in his sixties, wants to retire ASAP but cannot afford to. Always answers his own questions. Assumes everything. Dog lover. Always books Fridays and Mondays off at short notice.

Lucy 23. Big tits, her mother is very sexy too. Could be the ultimate mother daughter combo. Always draws the short straw, never has any luck. Passes her driving test and gets her car written off 2 days later. A bit dizzy but we forgive her 'cos she's got great tits.

i believe in fixies":25tq15du said:
Has the dog got a nephew?
quote mitchell and webb sound/look
". . . oh those 3 are priceless, especially when velma does her losing her glasses routine"
"that kills me, why doesnt she get contacts"
"oh i think its a lesbian thing. .. "

"oh god the scrawny one whats his name?"
"i dont know, well he calls him self shaggy, but i certainly dont believe thats his name, i think its some hollow sexual boast!"

"theres a chance he might bring his dog. . "
"oh not his bloody dog, people dont bring there dogs to parties"
"shaggy does, if anyone is going to bring a dog to a party it will be shaggy"

". . . and hes obviously invested alot of time teaching that dog to talk and it just cant"
" .. . and thats a pity really because the dogs nephew, also a dog, a little puppy acutally talks very well"
"oh yes, thats right, ive met that little dog and it acutally speaks very good english, its also quite alot braver if a little impetuous"
"it is a bit impetuous yes, but i think you have got to forgive that of a talking dog"

comedy at its finest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWWAAMju8fY

Latest posts

Back