Women's MTB or hybrid - SORTED

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm looking for a women's MTB or hybrid (5' 5" rider) that will be used on road and light paths. I don't have a massive budget for it as it's for a non-cyclist to get start getting out a little on the bike (many years since cycling previously). I guess the budget is variable depending on what's on offer really. Ideally something that can be collected within or not too far from the Durham area but postage would be an option.

So nothing too fancy is required (retro or modern would be fine) but it should be fairly good condition - it would be handy if it was ready to ride for the moment but I'm able to do work on it and add/replace parts as required. I'd probably be hoping for something reasonably lightweight (aluminium frame) and to make any upgrades easier ideally threadless stem fitting and V-brakes. 8 or 9 speed would be a bonus.

NOW SORTED - THANKS!

Re: Women's MTB or hybrid - Durham area

Very nice, thanks for the heads up - I'm probably looking for something just a little cheaper and a little bit more feminine if possible - still looking at the moment.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks Chris - the location is fine on this one, just not the right bike, sorry! :)

No bother, even if it would do to tie you over, Im sick of tripping over it.

Back