WINTER ROAD wheels now removed. Thanks

half cog

Senior Retro Guru
Having decided to ride more than fettle I am reducing the fleet to just three bikes.I am therefore selling the Janssen.It is a 23" frame c to top with a 22" c-c top tube in Columbus Thron with Columbus dropouts. the headtube is 160mm and the rear spacing is 130mm. Threads are English and perfect. Chrome is all good and bright. It has slender almost pencil seat stays with deep chain stays and is fitted with a tifosi headset. The frame is close clearance but rides a lot more relaxed than that would suggest. It takes a short drop brake. The detailing on this belongs on something a great deal more expensive. It really is very nice with a midnight blue over gunmetal grey.A beautiful frame.Looking for £135.00 + £18.20 delivery. That is parcel force 48 fully insured. It will be packed in a bike box with frame spreaders and bubble wrap.Payment by pay pal either gift or you pay the fees.Up to you.If you need any more detail or photos then please ask and I will do my best to help SOLD AND PAID THANK YOU

WHEELS

A single front wheel. Campag Omicron Strada on shimano tricolor 600 hub.Not original skewer.32 long butted s/s spokes. Hub butter smooth and brake surface excellent.A good strong winter wheel £26.00 plus £10.00 post parcel force 48 insured.Pay pal gift or pay fees

Rear wheel is a mailard hub on a mavic Ma2 rim 36 butted s/s spokes.I de stickered this a time ago as both wheels look almost identical and I ran them for a few months as a pair. The hub runs fine and there are no scores to the brake surface.I am including a 13-28 nickel plate freewheel with this.Both of these wheels have loads of brake surface left. My verniers may be wrong so no guarantees and it is up to you to verify but I make them both thicker than a new mavic.Looking for £25.00 for this one. Payment and post as the front one. If you want the pair then the total post is £16.00 parcelforce 48 insured. Now removed. Thank you

Attachments

• copy 2 of  jj  full  right.JPG
    copy 2 of jj full right.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 710
  • copy2  jj  full  left.JPG
    copy2 jj full left.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 710
  • Copy of jj  back  end.JPG
    Copy of jj back end.JPG
    398.6 KB · Views: 710
  • Copy of jj dropouts.JPG
    Copy of jj dropouts.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 710
  • Copy of jj art deco.JPG
    Copy of jj art deco.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 710
  • front single.JPG
    front single.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 710
  • front  hub  single.JPG
    front hub single.JPG
    236.7 KB · Views: 710
  • rear mailard.JPG
    rear mailard.JPG
    214.7 KB · Views: 710
Re: 23" FRAME AND ROAD WHEELS

Thanks.Not only does it look good but it rides well. Im cutting down on the fleet but it has meant some hard decisions and this was one of them. I really do need to ride more and spend less time in the shed.I could just hang it on the wall and look at it but that is not really what it was built for. As said the finish and detail are way beyond the price.It just needs a new home.

Re:

Is it unusual to have a pump peg and a race number hanger too?

Re:

Thanks Kingbling.I have changed the listing to read MA2.Also added head tube length as 160mm and rear spacing as 130mm

Back