Laz Clearout Now CLOSED, all gone. Please see new thread :-)

Hi there American Friend :) Yes - 170 length. French threaded is a damn good question buddy. Just checked with a pedal and I'm almost certain these are "English Threaded", which also ties in with my memories of them. I have never actually used them in anger. They came fitted to a bike, which was later dismantled, but I did have a go of them for a few miles. They came off real easy without an extractor so I was lucky. Had the chance to buy the correct 1, but the seller wanted to get rich quick, so I refused on principal. I believe a fair price is good for everyone :)

If you don't mind me asking "are you American ?". These cranks are only really understood & appreciated on that side of the pond. I suspect very few where ever imported to Britain, let alone sold. So sad that "anything that competed with Campagnolo was instantly dubbed a copy". These are superior in strength, and for my mind that beautiful "Feather in a World" logo makes them special. All in all these actual set of Tevano's are rare because they are English threaded for the pedals and complete. So often the chainring bolts are Miche/Other, just like the chainrings themselves are often "other" branded. My best to you, yours Laz.

PS: "sorry, no I don't have the extractor"

Hi Flip :) SR is yours buddy PP. Just had a good trawl through what I have. I have a fair amount but NOT the SR brake levers (not yet). Let me PM you with details and we'll take it from there. I think that'll be the best way forward if you really want period correct groupset for SR. SR comes in 2 main flavours, hence lets PM. Later buddy yours Laz.

Hi again Skate, I've got crossed wires re: this 96 Chorus GS. I have the early 1st edition NOT the last which is the 1 you seek. I did have 1 but it was shipped out last year to a chap in Windermere. The type you are after is the STI 9-10 speed version. Real sorry to have mis-read your post as 86 and not 96 buddy but I've had a few PM's for the Athena Groupset & the Chorus Groupset both from 1988-90 and 1st edition.
I have the odd part for the GS you are after, headset, BB, pedals, but can't be sure what else, the box is huge and it'll take a week or 2 to get to the bottom of it. Apologies again for the false alarm, but if it's any consolation "I can source it for you within your budget (I know a lot of sellers / collectors / sources) PM me if I can help out, yours Laz.

Note to readers: " Nothing is yet sold except the SR rear mech ". Dibs's have gone quiet since upload of pics = items are still for sale. I am happy to sell to those who are certain they want something. Just PM me your details and I'll send you payment details :) This way it is fair to those who might pass by thinking items are gone when they are not :) Yours Laz.

c-record chainset

if the cranks, despite everyone else that has expressed interest, are still going, I'll have 'em. If not, damn...

thanks

John

Back