why is trek uncool/unpopular?

now read this thread from the beginning. Nothing has changed my view on big companies taking over smaller (better) companies like Trek buying Klein etc. It seems to be a business model? Hope no one buys Morgan.

now read this thread from the beginning. Nothing has changed my view on big companies taking over smaller (better) companies like Trek buying Klein etc. It seems to be a business model? Hope no one buys Morgan.
It seems to be the way. Someone with more money buys a good thing from an innovator, and turns from innovation towards profitability.

"It is my belief that big companies should stay out of sports, if the sport is to remain true to its original innocence"
Jacquie Phelan

It seems to be the way. Someone with more money buys a good thing from an innovator, and turns from innovation towards profitability.

"It is my belief that big companies should stay out of sports, if the sport is to remain true to its original innocence"
Jacquie Phelan
To be fair to Trek, there would be no smaller company, when they all sold out they needed someone bigger to handle the running of the places.
Just ask the people who sold out.

Back