Why is it so hard to sell good bikes??

joe careless

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Yes, I've had a filling this morning
Yes, I'm currently the only bread winner in the house at the mo and we haven't had tax credits for 6 months and the missus will not grasp the concept of "sustainability in business " and refuses to either get part time work or throw the towel in or push her business forward, plus it is her 40th this weekend and she's spent loads on a party though we are just surviving on my wages and top ups from my savings..

But what's really pissing me off is trying to sell decent bikes, mostly rare and handmade, sending tons of emails to people who haven't got the decency to say yes or bloody no..

I miss being able to walk down the beach too

Re:

Blimey...

I feel for you, you sound pissed right off.

Is there anything I can do from my armchair?

al.

Second hand and old bikes? Except to collectors they are worth feck all.
So it's a *very* small market.

Unless you've got one of Eddie Merckx *actual* race bikes.

That's why i have an attic full of old frames/bikes.

Crap innit

To be fair I'm also 7 months into a family court case to gain proper access to my daughter which hopefully finishes in a months time at a final hearing and the outcome determines my future plans with my daughter 100% in my life (disruptive mother) I'm also at the age where close friends start to become terminally ill or die,1 dead 1 diagnosed with cancer so far this year, but good things like getting kayaking stuff and really enjoying it again especially sea waves.
Onwards as they say

Im finding same, especially on ebay... will i deliver to plymouth. 500 mile round trip. I dont think so.

Latest posts

Back