Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Labour

Votes: 36 38.7%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Green

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SNP

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KDM":3l5u6myg said:
Bats":3l5u6myg said:
KDM":3l5u6myg said:
You get the government you deserve

You, for example deserve a tory government, because you keep banging on about Labour supposedly going to cause massive debt and how Tories needed to do austerity to sort the debt out... .

I do? I haven't posted in this section of the bike forum for quite some time, still if it suits your narrative then falsely lead on

Let me poke this back at you, Brexit, who do you think will stand upto the eu for Britain and do the best deal for the U.K. May or Corbyn? and try not to wander off into other fields to hide the either or answer requested please

Could you have made that sound anymore f*cking patronising?

al.

KDM":8y8eo39s said:
I put one post in, for the first time in ages and from that you said I keep banging on, your narrative is false but it suits your purpose, poor attempt, must try harder

Poor attempt? You're the one who's gone off to argue about the precise number of times you've said a specific thing, when the important part is you said it.

You said it. I replied to it. Stop stalling. Defend it, or admit it's false.

KDM":8y8eo39s said:
Thought so, more waffle from the waffle meister, jibber jabber jibber jabber when a simple one or the other would have sufficed and was all that was requested

I'll leave you to it, you do not want a real world answer, you just like seeing your own posts, toodle pip

You asked if I'd rather Corbyn was doing the brexit negotiation. I said yes, and why. What's hard to understand?

Tories are like children.

al":26e20wn5 said:
Could you have made that sound anymore f*cking patronising? al.

I could have but as bats had already stolen the lead, there was little point in doing so

Bats":26e20wn5 said:
You asked if I'd rather Corbyn was doing the brexit negotiation. I said yes, and why. What's hard to understand?Tories are like children.

I asked for a simple either or question, as with most of your posts, you seem to think 50 lines are better than one word. I can't help your obsession in seeing your own words and as many as possible but yes again, I only asked for either or.

You make the assumption I will vote tory despite my post making it clear that the tories need to back off from the austerity.

I will genuinely leave it here to your own divinity. Good luck

Whose hand is that?

corbneck.jpg

KDM":1ybdpgt3 said:
Bats":1ybdpgt3 said:
KDM":1ybdpgt3 said:
You get the government you deserve

You, for example deserve a tory government, because you keep banging on about Labour supposedly going to cause massive debt and how Tories needed to do austerity to sort the debt out... .

I do? I haven't posted in this section of the bike forum for quite some time, still if it suits your narrative then falsely lead on

Let me poke this back at you, Brexit, who do you think will stand upto the eu for Britain and do the best deal for the U.K. May or Corbyn? and try not to wander off into other fields to hide the either or answer requested please

I would prefer someone who has the best interests of the country and the vast majority of people in it to negotiate. May is led by the nose by the head bangers in her party and will do what they want regardless of the result. This pathetic idea that we can dictate the terms will cot us dear but the daily Mail will blame anyone but the tories and the sheep will last it up, whilst waving a union jack and dreaming of the empire.

legrandefromage":2xthj892 said:
Whose hand is that?

corbneck.jpg

See he is so far to the left even his own right hand is trying to strangle him !!!!

This is all totally pointless......

May is a bitch

Corbyn is an outdated moron

Farron is a non-entity

Nuttall is a bigoted nutter

no-one else matters

This whole tread is like arguing about seating arrangements while a on a ship that is sinking.........

BTW Bats I think everyone on here knows your political views are somewhere just to the left of Stalin's, so no need to keep shoving them down everyone's throats.........

Going off now to play with the fairies at the bottom of the garden............

kermitgreenkona88":1v3vszio said:
BTW Bats I think everyone on here knows your political views are somewhere just to the left of Stalin's, so no need to keep shoving them down everyone's throats...

To the left of? No, aligned perfectly with.

Bats":1enp0buu said:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/francescoppola/2017/04/30/the-uk-government-is-completely-deluded-about-brexit/
You can buy into tittle tattle if you like.

For me I'll not be taking anything coming from the negotiations at face value until there is a deal on the table. Or not.

Bats":1enp0buu said:
you keep banging on about Labour supposedly going to cause massive debt
There's no 'supposedly' about it.

Unless you don't consider half a £trillion massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back