Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Labour

Votes: 36 38.7%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Green

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SNP

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get the government you deserve

People are lazier so often you will hear "why aren't the government doing something about this" then when they do, others will say the government is intruding too much into my personal life.

Voting Labour this time round is a wasted vote, it might ease your moral compass but come on, a party who claims to want to tax the rich but has spent that same money so far 6 times over with promises they cannot maintain plus the £500 billion they want to add to the debt pile? It's not realistic

Tories, Okay yeah I get it, after Labour and 2008 we did need Austerity (even if it was the banks and browns fault), then a period of living within our means but at some point you have to cut some slack and ease off a bit.

One thing I will add here is far too many are blaming the government because they themselves personally made bad choices on debt. if your money is tight then getting an expensive car, a £700 iphone, credit cards up the ying yang, store cards and bank loans then how is that the governments fault?

Sadly, brexit is before us and of all of the parties the Tories seem to the best of a bad bunch to get us through it

The worst thing about politicians? we put them there so we do get the government we deserve

KDM":d71hgcsg said:

People are lazier so often you will hear "why aren't the government doing something about this" then when they do, others will say the government is intruding too much into my personal life.

Voting Labour this time round is a wasted vote, it might ease your moral compass but come on, a party who claims to want to tax the rich but has spent that same money so far 6 times over with promises they cannot maintain plus the £500 billion they want to add to the debt pile? It's not realistic

Tories, Okay yeah I get it, after Labour and 2008 we did need Austerity (even if it was the banks and browns fault), then a period of living within our means but at some point you have to cut some slack and ease off a bit.

One thing I will add here is far too many are blaming the government because they themselves personally made bad choices on debt. if your money is tight then getting an expensive car, a £700 iphone, credit cards up the ying yang, store cards and bank loans then how is that the governments fault?

Sadly, brexit is before us and of all of the parties the Tories seem to the best of a bad bunch to get us through it

The worst thing about politicians? we put them there so we do get the government we deserve

Yes, you dont 'need' a new car/ iphone etc etc but thats what we are mindfucked into believing thats what we need to do to make our shallow miserable lives better.

Look at the food waste, look at a carboot sale, look at the amount of new cars being registered. Look at how much power car manufacturers wield over everyone.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTxLkj-6Esg[/youtube]

Perhaps this is why Gio is dumping his retro stock on the market and taking the cash before it gets devalued by rampant inflation and emigrating as far away from the Corbyn Abbot catastrophe that will ensue if those two get into #10

We're doomed...

KDM":f8m2e1zn said:

You, for example deserve a tory government, because you keep banging on about Labour supposedly going to cause massive debt and how Tories needed to do austerity to sort the debt out...

In reality, and this is 100% true unambiguous fact for you to check if you don't believe me, is that the Tories have made the debt worse, not better. A lot worse, and a lot faster than anyone else has in living memory - and austerity has done nothing put people on the streets or starved stone cold dead.

So you personally deserve this horrid government, and the harm they cause which might land on your head too, it's your punishment for wilful ignorance.

Because you say you're against gunshot wounds but defend the only man in the room who's ever shot a gun.

Re:

Agreed Bats. Just to add, saying 'Sadly, brexit is before us' then giving support to the very people who offered, then delivered it is mind boggling. :facepalm:

Bats":2ed2tq50 said:
KDM":2ed2tq50 said:

You, for example deserve a tory government, because you keep banging on about Labour supposedly going to cause massive debt and how Tories needed to do austerity to sort the debt out... .

I do? I haven't posted in this section of the bike forum for quite some time, still if it suits your narrative then falsely lead on

Let me poke this back at you, Brexit, who do you think will stand upto the eu for Britain and do the best deal for the U.K. May or Corbyn? and try not to wander off into other fields to hide the either or answer requested please

KDM":b7plnxev said:
I do? I haven't posted in this section of the bike forum for quite some time, still if it suits your narrative then falsely lead on

It's right there in your post. You can't deny you said that rubbish mate, we can all read it on the screen.

KDM":b7plnxev said:
Let me poke this back at you, Brexit, who do you think will stand upto the eu for Britain and do the best deal for the U.K. May or Corbyn? and try not to wander off into other fields to hide the either or answer requested please

Looks like someone hasn't seen what got leaked to the German Press.

"Stand up to the EU" Mate newsflash there's lots of EU countries and only one UK. You and Saint Theresa think you can dictate terms to them and all that does is make them laugh and offer dog turd terms. They can do that because they're the powerful ones in this situation.

Corbyn, not being suicidally self-deluded into thinking the British empire still exists, would be preferable. Even ginger Tim from the lib dems would.

I figure Saint Theresa's Brexit negotiations need their own post, they're amazing:

May then insisted to Juncker et al that UK owes EU no money because there is nothing to that effect in the treaties. Her guests then informed her that the EU is not a golf club. Davis then objected that EU could not force a post-Brexit, post-ECJ UK to pay the bill. OK, said Juncker, then no trade deal.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/francescop ... ut-brexit/

Bats":27v0an57 said:
KDM":27v0an57 said:

It's right there in your post. You can't deny you said that rubbish mate, we can all read it on the screen..

I put one post in, for the first time in ages and from that you said I keep banging on, your narrative is false but it suits your purpose, poor attempt, must try harder

KDM":27v0an57 said:

Bats":27v0an57 said:
Looks like someone hasn't seen what got leaked to the German Press.

"Stand up to the EU" Mate newsflash there's lots of EU countries and only one UK. You and Saint Theresa think you can dictate terms to them and all that does is make them laugh and offer dog turd terms. They can do that because they're the powerful ones in this situation.

Corbyn, not being suicidally self-deluded into thinking the British empire still exists, would be preferable. Even ginger Tim from the lib dems would.

Thought so, more waffle from the waffle meister, jibber jabber jibber jabber when a simple one or the other would have sufficed and was all that was requested

I'll leave you to it, you do not want a real world answer, you just like seeing your own posts, toodle pip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back