Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

Who Will You Vote For In The Coming General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Labour

Votes: 36 38.7%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Green

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • SNP

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":2qz4xlsd said:
The means by which a party leader is elected, democratic as it may be, fails to address the need to find someone who can get elected by a very undemocratic general public.

I feel Andy Burnham would have made some headway against May. Enough to give hope.

I agree in principle HS, but JC appears to becoming more popular the more people hear him and actually listen to the policies. The amount of negative media about Corbyn is unbelievable...there is a clear and relentless bias against Corbyn from pretty much all the MSM.

Burnham? No thanks, I want a Labour leader, not a soft Tory.

:!:

Attachments

• EC667D39-71A4-494A-B575-563967217E46-662-0000033C8E45DE62.jpeg
    EC667D39-71A4-494A-B575-563967217E46-662-0000033C8E45DE62.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 492

Harryburgundy":vm08p4h9 said:
JC appears to becoming more popular the more people hear him and actually listen to the policies.
Only to the people who are certain not to be impacted financially, i.e. the low paid and benefit folks.

I dunno what May's playing at tbh, not impressed at all. Seems to be playing the Brexit card to get away with all sorts of anti-Tory garbage. Still want her to win obviously. Although I'll be voting Labour.

Because anything's better than encouraging Sturgeon's hideous wee rat face.

technodup":3iqu9ga4 said:
Harryburgundy":3iqu9ga4 said:
JC appears to becoming more popular the more people hear him and actually listen to the policies.
Only to the people who are certain not to be impacted financially, i.e. the low paid and benefit folks.

I dunno what May's playing at tbh, not impressed at all. Seems to be playing the Brexit card to get away with all sorts of anti-Tory garbage. Still want her to win obviously. Although I'll be voting Labour.

Because anything's better than encouraging Sturgeon's hideous wee rat face.

Corbyn is only supported by those on low wages or benefits? Sure, believe that if you wish, it's a nice and easy pigeon hole.

I am neither and support Jc.

Mrs hm has just expressed her leaning towards may. Grounds for divorce?

Harryburgundy":2my8nztb said:
Corbyn is only supported by those on low wages or benefits? Sure, believe that if you wish, it's a nice and easy pigeon hole.
Sorry, I forgot the odd hand wringing liberal. And clueless students looking for free money.

The test of it will be how many seats he takes from the Tories...

highlandsflyer":2my8nztb said:
I am sure the SNP will do fine without your vote.
Not for much longer, they're a busted flush.

I have to admit at this point that technodup has confided privately that he's actually a member of an obscure trotskyist sect. He's running a scheme to make tories look worse by pretending to be one and espousing the opinions of an early 1940s German armaments factory owner. that's why he slipped up and admitted he votes labour, he forgot his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back