White Industries wheel problem...

repack, you can come round for tea anytime. the GF and i have a select list of people who can just pop in anytime, you know, Moby, Ghandi, Frank Zappa, Michael Caine, anyone we like lots, even if they are dead...

you'd be more than welcome to regail us with your tales over a nice cup of tea. ;)

sq225917,

May I call you sq for short?

In addition to cycling adventures, I worked for a San Francisco rock band in the sixties, which also generated a lot of stories. I have smoked a joint with Jerry Garcia, and the only time I spoke to Janis Joplin, she was wearing red panties and red shoes, and, I believe, a smile.

Tea? Do you have anything with a little more kick to it? We might be up late.

Repack Rider":dc4taue5 said:
sq225917,

May I call you sq for short?

In addition to cycling adventures, I worked for a San Francisco rock band in the sixties, which also generated a lot of stories. I have smoked a joint with Jerry Garcia, and the only time I spoke to Janis Joplin, she was wearing red panties and red shoes, and, I believe, a smile.

Tea? Do you have anything with a little more kick to it? We might be up late.

Back in the 80's when I was getting into this whole biking thing, I used to read books about the 'repack' riders, usually in awe. It brings a great big smile to my face knowing that you're here and more importantly, you're approachable!

update on this

e mailed W.I. for a spacer , this afternoon

got a reply this evening , and they can get me one ;)

and all for the grand total of £5.00 , and thats with postage

how fekin cool is that :cool:

why can't more companies be like that? Don't they realise that it's the small things that make customers come back time and again. It may only be a £5 spacer this time, but now they're in your good books you'll more likely buy a big item next time... just plain common sense... why can't everybody do that? :D

Latest posts

Back