Which Columbus SLX frame would you buy?

Neil I dont have anything in the back of my shed, and considering mine is a 48cm I dont think anything from my shed would fit. :) I will have a look round and let you know.
If your looking for a Squadra though, Mel is the man. my Sqaudra is the one bike I really regret selling, but had to at the time.

Jamie

Jamiedyer":34pd2g0q said:
I dont think so Montello, jog on ;)
Before you convert him to the dark side :)

Jamie

Well, it's a frame good enought to win Olympic gold and the tour on ... obviously if you want a lesser frame there are other options. :D

Montello":kp5hajgm said:
There can be only one obvious choice ;-)
I take it (from your avatar) we are talking Pinarello.

I think steel Pina frames are even more rare that Concorde Squadra, and De Rosa rarer still.

I'll have a look around Europe and see what I can find, my Astore came from Belgium.

NeilM":1pkc53rc said:
Montello":1pkc53rc said:
There can be only one obvious choice ;-)
I take it (from your avatar) we are talking Pinarello.

Yep, they come up on eBay every now and then. Make sure it's a Montello though as sellers often over egg their descriptions of lower models.

There is a guild to identification on my website linked below.

Just out of curiosity what's a Moser SLX like? I have an Oria tubed (1991 I think) Moser which is really very nicely made ....... Well it was until the seat tube got trashed lol

Shaun

Midlife":1m9tekq0 said:
Just out of curiosity what's a Moser SLX like? I have an Oria tubed (1991 I think) Moser which is really very nicely made ....... Well it was until the seat tube got trashed lol

Shaun

Still not got that mended Shaun? Good! I'm not jealous then! ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Back