Where have all the nice drop handlebars gone?!

I know I always mention these 2 companies but without them I would never have finished the Lemond

Campyoldy - Nigel
Universal Cycle Centre Rotherham - Dave & Kathryn

Both should have something for you

garethrl":j1cpnylf said:
Interesting - could you post a pic when you have time?

Thanks,
Gareth.

creamedhoney":j1cpnylf said:
ive got a set of nitto noodles and running ergos, the grooves arent necessary and the bars dont look wierd shape when taped over the cables. got both cables taped underside front of the bars. great bars and lush looking.

heres a couple of photos, sorry, very poor pics.

these are big old 46cm noodles iirc. I followed the advice of rivendell in terms of sizing and I love them.

im not into racing andwanted to build a fast and comfortable bike for all occaisions - with a retro stylee. Similar to your thoughts on neo classica really.. this is a 531 joe waugh with 9speed chorus mostly.

not sre on nitto web site but i got info from rivendell cycle works, hub jub and velo solo web sites.

hope this helps

ben

Attachments

• P1030341 (640x480).jpg
    P1030341 (640x480).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 2,092
  • P1030340 (640x480).jpg
    P1030340 (640x480).jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2,092
bars.

I just picked a set of cinelli old school bars from whiskers ( £18 ) mint condition. Around the size your looking.

bars

Forgot to say, if you PM johhnyp he has a collection of bars and stems in his garage that he will be selling, i'm sure he can sort you out.

Lemond Fan":amd590q7 said:
I know I always mention these 2 companies but without them I would never have finished the Lemond

Campyoldy - Nigel

Both should have something for you

God that site is going to make me poor

Back