When does this become a problem?

I keep my old tooth brushes.
I am also trying to mix up a colour that will touch up M900 XTR lilac.
I do spend hours agonising over cable routing.

However I also know who MaximoPark are, and I would rather watch them than touch up a groupset! :LOL:

Does that mean I can't be in your gang? ;)

I too would rather be at Maximo Park, unfortunately i wasn't invited. Twas her birthday present from her best friend :)

Incidentally, how the hell do i get a wire beaded tyre on to a deep walled rim? I just broke my tyre lever :cry:

After checking it really is the same size (no 650B stuff) then just ensure that all the the wire is in the middle of the rim [_II_] like that.

Most rims have a deeper middle, this allows a little more movement to get a tyre on.

Just be a little realistic, due to production variences some rim/tyre combinations will never work. I am reminded of the battles of Rigida Laser 400 Ano vs Specialized Nimbus 1.15 :evil:

In the end I gave in, rebuilt the wheels with Mavic 117 SUP CD and they were super.

I think it defined itself as a problem the moment you conceived of this topic. If it wasn't a problem, the topic would never have seen the light of day. But in the final analysis, you probably love your bike more than your gf, and it's just a matter of coming to terms with it and accepting that it's quite normal, and not a problem at all.

And the solution to difficulty in getting wire beads onto deep rims is clearly to buy kevlar tyres. Life is just too short to bother with wire beads.

Stick Legs":49xrokpq said:
However I also know who MaximoPark are, and I would rather watch them than touch up a groupset! :LOL:

I could be persuaded to go to a Maximo Park gig to touch up the groupies... is that the same?

Back