Wheelies - Who can do them ?

choppers!? they wheelied themselves :LOL: in fact i read somewhere thats one of the reasons they changed the design

mark

Re:

Built a wheelie bike hack over the summer to practice on, managed about 10 metres max so far!
Perhaps the darker evenings will now help as the kids won't be able to see me in the park!

Re: Re:

Imadeitmeself":1ef9x9ur said:
Built a wheelie bike hack over the summer to practice on, managed about 10 metres max so far!
Perhaps the darker evenings will now help as the kids won't be able to see me in the park!

We need pictures :D

This kid is the wheelie King with his entourage and now travelling all over the globe. Hes making a fortune from sponsorships and endorsement deals.

Attachments

• 15B4950A-8554-4ED4-91EF-25194585A46C.jpeg
    15B4950A-8554-4ED4-91EF-25194585A46C.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 700
The History Man":36mzyiqr said:
I was too busy building ramps for my Chopper and slagging off Grifters. Later we’d build wheelie bikes out of road frames with cow horns.
my old bike...then added a chopper 3 speed rear wheel and cranks of a kids bike.....yes, we invented the trials bike! ha ha! :LOL:

Re:

Just got back from a ride with the son, practising manuals, endos, stoppies, wheelies, bunny hops getting ready for the trails, manuals are especially useful to learn imo

Re:

Talking of wheelie machines, it's not retro but my singular puffin loves to lift its front end, despite the heft. It's great fun.

I find my 1989 Marin quite hard to lift, but hoping a new Saracen with shorter chainstays might help.

Back