Wheel building jig

Yeah, that’s the gold standard if you are buying one. I may or may not have borrowed a couple of ideas from them 😉 They look the absolute dog’s dangly bits & the dials have a non-linear scale which makes them very user friendly. I’ve had a few goes on one and, hand-on-heart, I can say I prefer mine though.

Last edited:
Yeah, that’s the gold standard if you are buying one. I may or may not have borrowed a couple of ideas from them 😉 They look the absolute dog’s dangly bits & the dials have a non-linear scale which makes them very user friendly. I’ve had a few goes one and, hand-on-heart, I can say I prefer mine though.
Was going to get one but they wouldn’t take AmX or ship to Saudi when I was based over there so lost a customer…they are the Rolls Royce of wheel jigs but I d just ended up with a Park Tool one with a couple of DTI’s

My biggest gripe with most commercial truing stands is flex and repeatability. Always wanted to find a Hozan No. 330.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Love
Reactions: Woz
Flex is the problem on cheap jigs. Just for balance this is mine.....no wobble, free, nice to look at.

Built, roughly, out of roger mussons book. Great read...very cheap to download.

Attachments

• 20210104_092407.jpg
    20210104_092407.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back