Wheat amongst the Chaff sale UPDATED

Is that a Middleburn spider I spot in the picture? Interested in it pending more info. Cheers.

Woz":3ed2ezmm said:
Is that a Middleburn spider I spot in the picture? Interested in it pending more info. Cheers.

Its a hope 5 bolt rotor spider for the earlier hope hubs

Bloody hell. Learn something everyday. It's a dead ringer :)

(frantically goes off googling to see if there is a known bodge)

XC Pro cranks for me please! :D Guessing they like a 122/126mm axle?

Drop me a PM with where you'd like the money whenever you get a mo, cheers!

Any more XC Pro hiding in your stash? Need a front skewer and rear mech in particular, plus whatever I've forgotten... ;)

ringo":w2hk6gi4 said:
Complete Ti-glide/frame mount for IS calipers(ie everything in the world) £70 I know im mad to sell this
Everything
All in excellent condition. Stripped for pic only

Dibs please... can i sleep on it with dibs expiring at 10.00am tomorrow please!

So would I be correct to suggest that this little haul means that you can fit an IS caliper to (almost) any frame, 'just add rim' sort of thing? I'm scheming to fit Fat 24"ers into something like an EOS, but I'm mildly concerned that I might snap the dropouts off! :shock: I guess this would be a lot less stressful than adding a tab though, as it will transfer forces up to the boss...

Hmm, Ringo, whatcha thinking? I'm tempted! :LOL:

fat 24"ers EOS :? What is this strange language ?
Hmm, Ringo, whatcha thinking? I'm tempted!
Mr Ringo has his eye on someting other and theyre still for sale

Might have a front mech, Ill have to see :? Might be a mountech . Been a while sine ive looked in that box

EP

Yeah, I'm out... still poughing the same furrow but with another option! :D

I think this set up would suit your purpose (in keeping strain off the dropout). It's also ubercool explaining to anyone who is interested (or uninterested) that your rear disk set up in so acheingly retro - that the simple disc tap had yet to be invented!

Ive accidentally deleted my inbox folder so im needing everyone who was interested in something to rePM me :) Even if they'd already done so.

@ elPedro666
Can you send me your details again. XC pro and the rear adaptor :?

Back