What's your favorite handle bar grip.

Re:

FSXStumpy":1y9qsorh said:
Onza Porkipaws... Gawds, how I miss them....

any relatively low profile firm rubber grips. I hate thick squishy things....

^this all over^

I'm praying that onza reissue these sooner or later in a normal style rather than lock on's - I'm not a great fan of them in general, although I do see the point of after nearly losing grips a few times on wet rides!

I've just bought a pair of ESI Racer's Edge that I'm planning to try out on the regular rider, as a long time replacement to my now worn out set of onza's. Fingers crossed :)

Current favourites are Oury grips, although I inherited a set of ODI Ruffians and they seem pretty good!

My retro favourites were Answer Aggressors, preferably in a loud colour ;)

Cheers
Stu

Re:

Following the apparent relaunch of Onza Bikes in 2015, does anyone know if their updated products (say like the Porcipaws) are available and if so, where?

Re:

Innertubes wrapped around crippy-crappy old Saracen rubber grips....nice and chunky for all-day comfort and just the right amount of 'give' for me-

Attachments

• Innertubegripsnshit.jpg
    Innertubegripsnshit.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 517
£16 a pair. Are they magic handle bar grips. Do they spew gold dust and mucky mags or something, christ. For £16 I want more than a bar grip. I want showgirls and Star Wars 'The Empire Strikes Back' on a wall projector and Pringles and a tub of KFC gravy and heroin.

regan_ev":1pjjzc0v said:
Currently riding ODI Attacks, have them on all of my Alpinestars except the NOS XTR, which has my favourite grips EVER - a non-descript/generic brand soft rubber hexagonal profile. These:

Can you provide a link to a pair of these?

Back