What was this frame on ebay?

nick_d

Dirt Disciple
The other night, after reading waay too much on here about the delights of titanium hardtails I found a frame on ebay. This one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320519143211&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT

Looking at the pics on first glance I thought I knew what it was. The wishbone rear seat stays and the angles suggested a Vitamin T2. The clincher for me was the rear brake bosses and cable guides, which look just the same.
On waking up the following morning and having another look I suddenly thought, hang on a minute, the junction of the two seatstays doesn't look quite right for an Orange. Thankfully someone outbid me with a few minutes to go so I'm not the proud owner of it after all.
So any expert on ti frames able to tell me what it was that I let go?
Maybe I'll be kicking myself, or perhaps I'll be breathing a sigh of relief... :)
Nick

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ah, thanks. I did have a quick look in that part of the site, but didn't see the thread. Seems like no-one else is any the wiser either...
Sigh of relief I think... :LOL:
Nick

Back