• 19"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20"

• 21"

• Total voters
Two 19" s and one 18"

But will try and convince myself frame size doesn't matter if theres a nice bike for sale :oops: :roll: :LOL:

Most of the bikes I've had have been 18" frames. I did once have a Univega that was a 16" frame, with a 420mm USE post in it, when I used to race.

I tend to go on top tube length when buying a bike as I know what length is comfortable for me. :)

Hmmm… I've gone for 17" as it's in the middle. I've got bikes ranging from 16" to 19" (and all sizes in between)

I tend to go on top tube length when buying a bike as I know what length is comfortable for me

that's the problem I have - I need a 21" frame for my long legs, but having a short back I want a 23" max top tube and the two don't tend to go together :roll:

orange71":1k6427c6 said:
I tend to go on top tube length when buying a bike as I know what length is comfortable for me

that's the problem I have - I need a 21" frame for my long legs, but having a short back I want a 23" max top tube and the two don't tend to go together :roll:

Customs the way for you then matey... mmmm, Indie Fab (with old school geom' of course) ;)

It's invariably the smallest size that's made - 13" or thereabouts. I'm under 5' so bike frames are a real problem!

Back