What saddle was specced on manitou frames ??

what's retro?

So, what's the cut off point? Is it pre and post millennium? Does that cut off point change every year? After all, that Intense frame becomes ten years old this year.

Or is it just that people are now grown up and in a position to buy the bike they always hankered after in their youth? if that's the case, can someone point me to a Fisher CR7 or RS-1?

On here....the home of retro yummyness,the dates are considered pre 1997 for retro.....this has been gone into on here so many times it is like pulling teeth though :LOL: :LOL:

General consensus is pre 1997=retro
post 1998=modern

I think because most companies sold out to big conglomerates about this year.......innovation tailed off a bit then,now in many's opinions,all bikes are similar,like all cars are clones.....oh yeah dont mention single speed or all mountain :roll: or similar crud here :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

info

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like that old frame of mine might never find the loving home it so deserves!

marin man":2ij0ksb7 said:
Frame only.... :? .... In my catalogue for 1997 you could buy the full bike :?

I have this brochure & yes it shows a complete bike but, in the price list they only list them as frame or frame & fork only.

Hope this helps.

Back