What hi fi system you got ?

Re:

Nothing amazing or retro but I’m into my sounds.

Currently have;

Marantz PM6004 amp and cd changer
A pair of bi-wired Monitor Audio Bronze B2

Oi - where’s the deck and phono amp hiding?

Mod’d TD150?
Nottingham Analogue?
Pro-ject?
ClearAudio?
Origin Live?
Voyd?

Oi - where’s the deck and phono amp hiding?

Mod’d TD150?
Nottingham Analogue?
Pro-ject?
ClearAudio?
Origin Live?
Voyd?
Don't have a record deck. Never like records much. Always thought they where over rated. It was a perfectly good deck Duel 505-1 It was just records. Think they are rubbish and poor tech. I have a Project headphone amp with my Audeze phones. But that seems to have an intermittent fault. So not sure what to do with them.

Good God
Reverse RetroBike.

We did AB blind testing for a hifi company and a hifi publication.

Everyone knew instantly which format they preferred from CD versus Vinyl. They all chose the same. They all knew they had chosen CD for clarity, bass depth, separation and sound stage. They had in fact all chosen vinyl over CD.

I have CD and vinyl. My musician son prefers vinyl. Which is interesting.

Good God
Reverse RetroBike.

We did AB blind testing for a hifi company and a hifi publication.

Everyone knew instantly which format they preferred from CD versus Vinyl. They all chose the same. They all knew they had chosen CD for clarity, bass depth, separation and sound stage. They had in fact all chosen vinyl over CD.

I have CD and vinyl. My musician son prefers vinyl. Which is interesting.
I have a Trimble too. Says it all 🤣 Quite like cassette decks.TDK MA-R cassettes where my fav. Wanted a Nakamichi Dragon deck. That will never happen😂

Not really hi five ,Bose surround thingy
Big brother is into bi amping etc cyrus stuff at an arm and a leg price. I reckon only his dogs can tell the quality of the range stated

4c9d1cacd80fbf88c025caa8c5d5be5d.jpg

rrrrrtgfg.jpg

6ec32b9b1cf068cfde9375d7899193b9.jpg

a238d757057b9d36134b2c05a205e085.jpg
Nice tweeters and good base line,wondering what the mid range🔔 is like.

Last edited:
I followed that eBay link out of curiosity & in the other items they like to show you was a little box a few inches square called a nobsound. I've got some small Technics speakers in the workshop but the little mini hifi that powered them is long gone. This little box connects my phone by Bluetooth or my small dab radio via aux.

Well pleased. The Bose speaker will now go in the campervan.
What a nice little thing

I have a small box as my phono pre amp at the moment - replacing a number of valve boxes which I felt had to go (Innovations 1000 plus psu) - it’s Schitt.

Schitt Audio that is.

Back