What hi fi system you got ?

Powerfull little beast isn't it.. i made an isolation platform for mine.. just an oak plinth, on acoustic foam with rubberised recesses for the feet.

IMG_0230.JPG

It still shakes the walls!

I asked this elsewhere but it got swamped by other stuff:
How can I share my L and R forward speakers (Leak 250s) between my surround av amp and my completely separate turntable amp?

If you are wanting to supply 1 pair of speakers from 2 different amplifiers then cI think you could wire the cables from both into the speaker terminals but for God's sake don't run both at the same time!

Mid 90s went through a faze of home cinema, HiFi things, sitting in sound rooms of
hifi shops, twiddling the knobs on CD, Amp, DAT, DCC, decks in John Lewis, keeping up with
the change got costly, Cassette, DAT, DCC, CD, Minidisc, VHS, Laser Disc, trinitron widescreen CRT
what a beast they were. Nowadays most of it is in boxes around the house, got an old
Pioneer SA 8800 amp, 2 pairs BW DM620 speakers under the bed amongst other stuff, no
space to set up, kids, bikes, tools kinda takes up things around the house, just use a Yamaha AV amp,
BW 601 S2 speakers, HD TV, external HDD with all the films, tunes on it, maybe on day move to a bigger
place with distant neighbours then can indulge a bit : )

Back