What Frame is this?

They Made in USA decals looks original to me.

I must admit, i have even tried Google lense.
PXL_20230430_155700059b Kopie.jpg
but it failed providing other pictures with same sticker.

If this wouldn't have been there, i would have said please check the BB if there is an ITA one installed, because this frame looks to me rather Italian made. E.g. profiled tubing, oversized and also early use of Aluminum was something also the Italian brands and manufacturers have used a lot.
It was reminding me on a yellow Aluminum MTB from Cratoni, it's indeed a bit similar but not the same.
Not sure if I seen this dropouts somewhere else.

What's the sticker at the head tube? RAPE....?

In any case, that's a nice ride, it has everything a cool Bike needs. Nice color, some cool parts like the M1 (from 1991-92) with custom arch (Brodie Rooster? Introduced just 1993) or A-Tac stem and an overall nice and clean style.
I would have bought it too :)

Last edited:
They Made in USA decals looks original to me.

I must admit, i have even tried Google lense.
View attachment 741732
but it failed providing other pictures with same sticker.

If this wouldn't have been there, i would have said please check the BB if there is an ITA one installed, because this frame looks to me rather Italian made. E.g. profiled tubing, oversized and also early use of Aluminum was something also the Italian brands and manufacturers have used a lot.
It was reminding me on a yellow Aluminum MTB from Cratoni, it's indeed a bit similar but not the same.
Not sure if I seen this dropouts somewhere else.

What's the sticker at the head tube? RAPE....?

In any case, that's a nice ride, it has everything a cool Bike needs. Nice color, some cool parts like the M1 (from 1991-92) with custom arch (Brodie Rooster? Introduced just 1993) or A-Tac stem and an overall nice and clean style.
I would have bought it too :)
Thank You! It's a very good idea, I disambled the krank and I was very surprised about the BB. No threaded 87mm Wide , inner Diameter 34,9mm Axle length 134mm (CrMo)!!! Very interesting , but I still don't know what it could be... :)
Sticker at headtube is Rapidfire , as at chainstay Shimano.
Yes dropouts is very custom !
I'm glad Brodie is on it, but as you can see, unfortunately, there is a crack on headtube.
MFG
Rossman

Attachments

• PXL_20230519_202519524.jpg
    PXL_20230519_202519524.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 14
  • PXL_20230519_204349566.jpg
    PXL_20230519_204349566.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 14
Back