What am I doing..

one of the greatest investments a man can make BEER GOGGLES!

Al, T Total! i just shut my eyes!! ;)

It's up to you fella and the kind of riding you do.
Nice to have retro queens but some of us don't have the disposable.
I am kinda struggling on what kinda modern 4K bike is going to replace the P20 with though...thats a whole different beast.
4K on a new bike? Modern full suss and light I guess? Thats a whole heap of money.
Carl

And what is the is bike costing an arm and leg called :?

Full sus or ultra-light roadie

Ti hardtail maybe :?

Spend 2k,which will get you a top bike,4k seems overkill

pyzampimp-1.jpg

It would help if you let on what you were getting, someone on here might have a 6 month old one they want to flog for £3000 ;) . Mind you if your getting a modern full sus because of the comfort and the Ritchey is so uncomfortable to ride for any distance that the rides aren't enjoyable then let her go.... :( . Oh and while i'm here, why would you sell yourself when you have a wife :LOL:

I know you've said you don't want my opinion but I know you better than most. So listen up gimp! Why spend £4k when you can get a bike that will perform just as well at your level of requirement for half that amount. You'll buy that superbike, not get on with it (like the other modern sussers you have had) and be begging £1500 on here for it within six months.
The Ritchey is a beautiful bike that you have put too much time and effort into to cast aside for something shiney in a shop window that flashed it's eyelids at you. Get a cheaper modern for £1800-2000 and enjoy it. Keep the Ritchey for special occasions like a fine single malt.

I do hope you listen, I know you will kick yourself later if you don't. Maybe not next week but you will.

BTW, you ain't pretty enough to be my bitch ;)

Si

Back