What’s the one bike you really want but cant find, etc

Re:

A 1994 GT Xizang or a 1991 Kona Cinder Cone, because Brant Richards is fiddling with one on the back of the John Stevenson book and it's the best colour.

I still want a replacement 21" 1999 Orange Clockwork in (s)lime green.

There have been other sizes in slime green but not the 21", of which I think I had the only one :? and I've not seen another come up on ebay in the last 7 years.

I should possibly console myself with a new 27.5" Clockwork frame :?

Re:

Gary Fisher Procaliber Paola Pezzo Ltd Edition frame

Have everything waiting to go on it! :roll:

Mike

Re:

Good to see such a wide range of bikes represented, and still unfound!

Mine's a 1987 Team Stumpjumper. Never seen one, in the flesh, or for sale. After years of retro fun, it's the only one I still hanker after.

stumpyteam_858.jpg

caemis":3jg08kcz said:
@M-Power: few months ago, a complete Cunningham sold at ebay for approx. 11.000$ :)

Yeah....like many, I watched as the dream slowly died right in front of my eyes :cry: They say classic cars have hit their peak value and are now depreciating, as there are fewer mechanics with the skills left alive to maintain them. Thankfully that will never be an issue with classic bikes :)

Its a bit morbid but im guessing it will be around 20 yrs before a bunch of Hams ever hits the market cheap.

Spent a good while looking at Victorian bikes up close in the Bourton-on-the-water motor museum today. The quality of engineering just blew me away :shock: They really were built to last !

Re:

Brazed Sadoff Rock Lobster
Slawta Landshark
85ish Ritchey
1" Headtube Yeti ... could prob kill to birds a slawta painted yeti!

Back