What’s the one bike you really want but cant find, etc

Re:

Sunn Exact flex 97 or 98 size large... bloody impossible to find one :| size medium and xl easy, for discbrakes had one, but a plain simple for V's in large *sigh* been searching for 10 years without luck :facepalm:

Re:

I want a litespeed Ocoee. They come up every now and then but never where I live. I ride a large frame and most of the bikes I see are too small for me.

Re:

I'd like to one day finish my nuke proof reactor. It's mad, probably rubbish to ride, but there aren't many about complete and I'd like to add mine to the short list. One day.....

Other than that I think a top end Zinn. So pretty, but not sure I could ever go back to canti brakes.

A Saracen with the lovely wishbone stays is also up there.

An original Orange Aluminum O 91-92 in orange white fade in good condition.. A 1992 purple and red Orange clockwork LX, saw one for sale on Ebay, Bristol based for sale in 2013, regretted not geting it now..

A 1998 Rick Hunter Singlespeed. I just never saw one for sale in any size, condition or price. Still...

Re:

Il add a Cunningham to my list, a Salsa Scoboni, Spesh 1st Gen 81? and an original Manitou FRS. All pretty much unobtainable :?

I'd like an early Retrotec, should have bought the one I had a chance too, but paying the rent was more important at the time.

Back