weve been invited to race and party in spetember

unfortunetly the dj isnt able to turn the wheels of steel so beer, mp3/speaker system and a bloody good yarn it is :)

ive been sked if anyone who isnt racing would like to marshall, if you can please let me know or message them/carl on facebook

Chris are we going to try and get an area in the campsite?
I'm going to try and get there for 9-10am...longer journey than I thought when I checked today.

Re:

Happy to provide Spotify so long as there's a bit of signal, or send me a playlist and I'll download it. Or leave it to me and take your chances, but that's a brave move! ;)

How many people are you expecting Chris? Anyone have a shelter that could be RetroBike HQ near the start/finish/feedzone/bar...?

yup, weve a spot in the main area and i only have a 4x4 gazeebo, if anyones got another please bring it. ill be bringing 5-6 bikes so the more the merrier. mtb, bmx, road, cx, cruiser etc bring um all

Re:

maybe...

Got a cheap nasty gazebo too, if I can find the missing leg for it. It'll help keep the predicted rain and drizzle off.

Re:

Assuming that there'll be the usual Retrobike "come and buy my old tat", sorry, "Stunning Pre-Loved and NOS Components and Bikes" sale, but fuelled by beer.[*]

Have the usual selection of odds and sods, and also a pair of excellent condition Hope Ti-Glide (red) wheels on low mileage rims.

[*] Other beverages available if you bring them.

Re:

How's the music/party situation looking? I'm imagining skanking into the small hours, hope I haven't got the wrong impression!

Back