weve been invited to race and party in spetember

Sounds interesting. Is the plan to put teams together? Though from my reading of it, pairs, or mixed teams of up to 3.

Re:

That's up to you guys. I'm racing solo again, we've added some new sections to the trails and fingers crossed the course should be ace, and not very hilly at all :) all depends on Carl from Sherwood pines and what sections he wants to use. Sunday will be just ride and have fun

Re:

Didn't realise you had fingers in this particular pie! Was on the phone to my dad last to make sure he organises his birthday BBQ for the Sunday so that I can race this on the Saturday! I was only told about the 6 hour solo option (mates eh?!), reckon that's the one for me anyway.

Still not been on a bike since twisting my knee the weekend before Mayhem, so figure I need some motivation and this sounds like just the ticket...

Re: Re:

elPedro666":x0dk35t1 said:
Didn't realise you had fingers in this particular pie! Was on the phone to my dad last to make sure he organises his birthday BBQ for the Sunday so that I can race this on the Saturday! I was only told about the 6 hour solo option (mates eh?!), reckon that's the one for me anyway.

Still not been on a bike since twisting my knee the weekend before Mayhem, so figure I need some motivation and this sounds like just the ticket...

Come on Pete stop moaning about you bloody knee, think I will come along and help an old team mate get back to full fitness :facepalm:

Longun, I will talk to you about this at our Yorkshire weekender.

Stuart.

Re: Re:

elPedro666":r17nw3ck said:

Pete,

surely that knee wont make you any slower................... :D :D :D

Back