West Midlands Rides 2012

Russell":s0j2i7xa said:
Ref: Bredon Hill.

My parents live about 2 miles away from the place and it was my 'local hill' when I lived with them.

With enough warning, I'm sure they wouldn't mind us using their place as a meet up point and I might even be able to convince them to fire up the BBQ afterwards, if the weather plays ball.

Russell that sounds brilliant :D

Spencer Here are the details be great to see you there

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186356

Blimey we only have 1 free date now for the rest of the year, Think it would be nice if Ed is willing to have the christmas ride again in Hereford. That would just leave Oct :D

daj":3tvcnvgk said:
Blimey we only have 1 free date now for the rest of the year, Think it would be nice if Ed is willing to have the christmas ride again in Hereford. That would just leave Oct :D

I can do a route local to me, close to Ross on Wye to fill this date if you have no other takers?

I know Spence is desperate to do an off road ride up here...if i forget can someone poke him with a sharp stick on Saturday...it could do for the October ride?

Updated Novembers rides

With many west Mid riders either riding Gospel pass or Real ale wobble both links can be found in calender, I dont feel trying to add another will be worth the efforts but of course if your riding post it up as others may wish to join you!!

matthew71":12skf479 said:
gospel and real ale are the same day,lets face it . no one is bothered about a ride

Maybe Matt , maybe some more feedback and the feeling that rides are wanted a little more? ideas ... suggestions. and yeah while on my honeymoon trying to sort a ride out with Rupe that no one actually attended or even gave me the feeling were bothered about in the end does sit rather unhealthy still.

I spoke to Ed regarding riding the original November bonfire ride but again from previous feedback most are riding either Gospel or Wobble cant make two dates in one month? maybe im wrong in that thinking :?

My suggestion would be with the growing amount of riders coming from over your way we look at hosting rides at new venues? :D

Back