Welcome Back - Retrobike software update complete :)

The strip with the board name in ( currently looking at Board index ) is horrid . A nasty pale blue/grey thats not eay to read.
Otherwise fine albeit rather samey.
good work on keeping the whole thing running.
Oh and when I pressed submit I got a message telling me that something has happened whilst I was typing and would I like to take that into consideration.
NO and its a pain.
And again!! Horrible. I doubt many people avoid posting as something has been covered . We all like our say.

It'll take a little getting used to, but that's a problem for most here. Think of this upgrade as the switch to V-brakes. :LOL:

mattsccm":3r2cf2i1 said:
Oh and when I pressed submit I got a message telling me that something has happened whilst I was typing and would I like to take that into consideration.
NO and its a pain.
And again!! Horrible. I doubt many people avoid posting as something has been covered . We all like our say.

It has its uses. When someone is ranting about car drivers' behaviour and you want to reply "+1 to the above", you want to make sure Al doesn't sneak in and says "I like farty butts" just before you hit the submit button.

First post updated.

The PM popups are now the right size.

Chat will be added at some point.

Should've added google+ to the profile when I installed, damn.

Email notification is working fine. Everything is a touch slow currently, due to the search index being rebuilt.

Good work John, and thank you for all of the effort you put into the forum. Just a couple of comments from me:

1. Like a few of the others here, I like links to open in a new tab.

2. I normally flick through the forum and open anything of interest in separate tabs, then browse through these at my leisure. Because every tab title now starts with "Retrobike - View topic ...." or "Retrobike - View forum", the actual topic or forum title is pushed off the end of the tab, meaning I have to hover over the tab or click through them all to find the one I want. I'm using Google Chrome.

Thanks again for the hard work.

Regards

dont like it at all :( just when you get used to something it goes and changes.

Back