Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 200-300 miles. Racer

• 300 miles plus. Euro pro

• Total voters
gump":34lrk76e said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just seen you signature Scant. Niiiiice. Your continued dedication to the cause is exemplary :!:

:LOL: john made me laff when he said that.. kinda stuck with me.. even riding to work monday mornin it made me laff.. gotta love the banter ;)

Not much at the mo. Should be higher when i start getting out on the road bike :)

i used to try and get in 800 to a 1000 a month spring to autum a lot less in the winter months. but since baby tom,s arrived i,ve only managed 100 miles in 10wks

scant":2rg7kju2 said:
gump":2rg7kju2 said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just seen you signature Scant. Niiiiice. Your continued dedication to the cause is exemplary :!:

:LOL: john made me laff when he said that.. kinda stuck with me.. even riding to work monday mornin it made me laff.. gotta love the banter ;)

:LOL: all the subtlety of a house brick !

scant":fkokbl9a said:
I guess everyones varies to some degree? Winter riding here is exceptionally draggy (deep surface water, exposed moorlands) so 40mile sunday winter rides probs take more effort than 80mile summer sunday rides!
I'd probs be in the 150-200region most of the time. peaking 200-250 in depths of summer

monday = rest day (basic commute)
tuesday = 1.5hrs (30mi)
wed = 2-3hrs (mi dependin on hills! 20-45)
thurs = shorter but harder 1hr
fri = easy ride or straight home
sat = rest day (no riding/ family day!)
sun = 5+ hrs winter, 9+hrs summer 35- 90mi)

above is vague, days change & intensity. this week doing shorter, but considerably more intensive rides. last week did longer/ slower

180miles so far this wk, long ride on sunday

Got a monster 120mile route same as penyfan, but coming back via the black mountains & sugarloaf. looks around 21K ft of climbing. I reckon around 12-13hr ride.

.... but hey.. mileage tally is a roadie facination, smiles not miles ;)

:LOL:

why so funny? thread entitled how many miles you do, so I gave estimated results.

How did the crit go this morning john ;)

scant":28hewdqn said:
why so funny? thread entitled how many miles you do, so I gave estimated results.

Just a bit of banter Mike ;)

scant":28hewdqn said:
How did the crit go this morning john ;)

Sh*te. Tried a one man all or nothing break with a few laps to go in the first race. Sadly it ended up in nothing :LOL: Second race was even more of a waste of time, wrong position coming up for the sprint.

no worries on the banter mate... as I mentioned to you earlier, if I had the time & didnt have a list of other bikes I want.. I'd probs own a road bike... or given the state of some of the mountain roads, more likely a cyclo-X bike.

respect for having a go tho mate... good training for wales end of the month yeh ;)

Back