Watch this one soar: WTB Rollercam

dyna-ti":1kdxg3y0 said:

I’d love this but the insanity of dropping that kind of coin has to stop. This will end up close to $1000 i reckon. To think we found two boxes full of NOS early roller cams under the shop repair bench and dumped them bitd for being obsolete. There was just no demand for them back in the early when cantis were king 90s :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
M-Power":21qowkn9 said:
dyna-ti":21qowkn9 said:

I’d love this but the insanity of dropping that kind of coin has to stop. This will end up close to $1000 i reckon. To think we found two boxes full of NOS early roller cams under the shop repair bench and dumped them bitd for being obsolete. There was just no demand for them back in the early when cantis were king 90s :facepalm:

Many moons ago I bought a muddy fox off the local lbs mechanic(his brothers actually)
just as a get about.

Came with these hideous white Onza tyres, which I used once, didnt like then dumped in the bin in favour of some slicks.

Oops :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I remember my dad ripping all these period marble and cast iron fireplaces out of a 5 storey Victorian house and chucking them in a
skip back in the early 70s.

Back