Wanted : Time Equipe Pro Cleats

hi there,
just joined the RB forum - greetings to you all from Hungary (EU).
now, the reason why I post here first is that I also am in the need of at least 1 pair of these cleats for my exactly the above Time pedals. I wonder if there're some still available from you, guys? if so just let me know, please, I'll pay via PP on receipt of a positive response ASAP. thanks :)

some words of myself, I used to be a semi-pro road racer here for 15 years but then, due to the university studies, and later my job, I just quit racing - rather, for the pretty bad state of many a roads around here, changed for the MTB. but now, after some 14 years, I again purchased a road bike and want to ride it, which, in the absence of these cleats, I as yet can't. hope for some good news though :)

cheers for now,
Attila

I've got some ... less two of the fitting bolts :-( You can use your existing ones though. A tenner?

I have decided to make some front cams for myself , i have located a reasonable front alloy cam and I intend to make a one piece silicon mould off it then make some carbon/epoxy parts (using the flex of the silicon mould to release them)

Attachments

• IMAG0123.jpg
    IMAG0123.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 370
  • IMAG0125.jpg
    IMAG0125.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 370
  • IMAG0127.jpg
    IMAG0127.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 370
I have made some experimental rough pieces to check the strength of them , I have mixed wet epoxy resin with a carbon dust we generate from sanding , I have also mixed it with some self chopped up carbon fibre and i have laid down some layers of regular 200gsm fabrics and then poured the concoctions mentioned above onto them . The silicon supplier thinks the epoxy will kill the soft mould within 4 parts so I want to nail it pretty much straight away (or I will have to make another mould)

I have a few sets of the plastic front cleat but want to find someone to cast/machine new alloy ones for me...

Plastic ones just aren't hard enough, even looking at 3D printing.

Back