Wanted!!! Retro gaming consoles.....

Re:

I used to collect Snes and Saturn games and at the peak had about 150, I remember paying what I thought at the time was silly money for some of them (over £50 for some SNES games), I even went to Japan to buy a Japanese Snes and Saturn (also came home with a Neo Geo but that was a money pit so I sold it pretty quickly)

Here are some pics of the final bundles I sold on Ebay, the best games I sold separately and ended up making all my money back and then some, I got silly money for Demon's Crest, Hagane and Castlevania x among others. The big lot of SNES games went for over £700! Some people have more money than sense!

Attachments

• P1050189.JPG
    P1050189.JPG
    249.1 KB · Views: 877
  • P1060880.JPG
    P1060880.JPG
    257.6 KB · Views: 877
Re:

Wowwwwww what a collection you have/had there!!!!!!

You keep any??

I only kept one and don't even have the Snes console anymore, Sunset Riders, the best computer game ever made! I've still got my Gameboy advance SP which is a bit like a mini Snes as it had loads of the Snes games on it.

I did own a Snes when they first came out as a kid and I remember paying something like £69.99 For Streetfighter 2 from Electronics Boutique when it was new, absolutely crazy money especially as it was in about 1992 and it was a terrible game when compared to the turbo version that came out about a year later!

If you ever want to get into mad expensive retro gaming the Neo Geo is the console for you, it's the Klein of consoles. I spent well over a grand on about 10 games and the console in Japan, they were the best that SNK had to offer though and I love 2D fighters.

Re:

Sounds like you had a hell of a collection a while ago!!

What is the neo one? What it look like?

Was it just a Japan thing or a version over here?

I had the neo geo cd when it came out, only kept it for a few months, took forever to load games and they were all 2d fighting games. I think I had the Saturn by then. I had the tiny white PC engine too in the early 90's, no idea what happened to it.

Sunset riders - "me in heap big trouble"

I invested in a wildcard DX for the super famicom back in the day, and a MultiGame Doctor for the megadrive so I had plenty of games on floppy disc!

Re:

Sounds like sunset rider a good game. Not sure I can remember it :?

Re:

How about an original Playstation? With ten games? Dunno what it's worth but I guess you are not too far over the Devon/Dorset border from me if you are interested.

Re:

Bump any retro consoles / games out there that you don't want anymore??

Back