Wanted KONA rigid frame and forks 18 / 19 inch - 1994-98

bgudge3555

Retro Newbie
Hi there, i am after a rigid KONA frame and forks. Would prefer frame and forks only but am happy to consider any parts attached / included. This will be to replace my Hahanna commuting bike frame that has snapped at the rear drop out (boo hoo).

I am after a good original condition i.e. no dents or rust (preffered but will consider anything) frame and forks in 18 / 19 inch. Again, i will consider anything, although would prefer Cindercone, Lavadome, Kilauea or equivelent(not looking for top end explosive / kula frames as it will get a battering).

I am looking to replace urgently as i need a commuting bike and thought i'd try you helpfull people rather than stalking ebay for weeks. You are also welcome to a snapped frame as part of the deal in case anyone is particulalry good with the tig welder.

Thanks, Ben

Hi,

Have just joined this site to advertise my 1994 19 inch Kona Kilauea frame and Project 2 forks and found your wanted post. Are you still looking for a frame?

I have owned the bike from new having bought it new in April 1994 from Extreme Sports in Doncaster. I have recently had it fully refurbished in the original silver colour and fitted with new decals by Bob Jackson Cycles in Leeds. It is in pristine condition apart from a small mark on the rear of the seat tube where it slipped in my work stand. I had built it back up as a road touring bike for a trip that never materialised and have now abandoned the idea of touring, hence the bike is being split and offered for sale.

I am asking £250

Thanks, Rick

Back