Wanted Wanted KLEIN Rock Shox fork MC1 in XS or S

FantaFantastico

Old School Hero
Hello together,

i am searching a Klein MC1 Rock Shox fork for frame sizes 18/19 (XS or S).

Please pn me if you have one for sale.
Thank you

Hi,
I have a Rockshox Mag 21 on my 93' Klein Attitude MC1, size XS (see attached pics). I have a extra set of new seals for the fork as well.

BTW, the Attitude frame in the pic is for sale as well, if you are interested.

Thx.

Attachments

• Attitude_1.jpg
    Attitude_1.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Attitude_2.jpg
    Attitude_2.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Attitude_3.jpg
    Attitude_3.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 41
  • Attitude_4.jpg
    Attitude_4.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Attitude_5.jpg
    Attitude_5.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 39
Hi,
I have a Rockshox Mag 21 on my 93' Klein Attitude MC1, size XS (see attached pics). I have a extra set of new seals for the fork as well.

BTW, the Attitude frame in the pic is for sale as well, if you are interested.

Thx.
Frame looks much earlier than 93 so probably a Klein repaint in 93 (High entry holes)
J

Frame looks much earlier than 93 so probably a Klein repaint in 93 (High entry hole

Frame looks much earlier than 93 so probably a Klein repaint in 93 (High entry holes)
J
Thx Jon. I double checked in some Klein Facebook Groups, and Carsten Buker confirmed that based on the serial number "AT18E" (see attached), it is "frame #398 from 1990". I thought it was a 93 because the Moonrise paint, which wasn't officially available until 93. As for whether it is a repaint, my guess is that it is probably is a repaint, but at the Klein factory because I purchased bike from a older gentleman in his late 80 this past year who was the former Klein CEO in the early 90's. We chatted for about an hour, and he told me old stories about working at Klein and Gary...very interesting...because of financial reasons, they were actually were considering selling lower versions of Kleins to Costco, but Gary was against that...interesting stuff. In anycase, there you have it. Thx for the clarifications, and apologies for the mix-up.

Attachments

• Attitude_SerialNumber_Detail.jpg
    Attitude_SerialNumber_Detail.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 3
No mix up buddy. It looks like a 'Klein' repaint as in by the Klein factory probably a warranty issue.
J

Back