VOODOO Build Now The Evolution

Finished and on it's first ride.

1ee9a2ee.jpg

Did go with mostly silver and mostly deore 9 speed, rides nicely but not sure about the Salmon stem, even with the forks set pretty plush my wrists still got a hammering, and it was a short mellow ride!

So a normal stem and bars, I think barends will suit it too, it does feel a bit racey (sadly makes no difference to the rider :D )

28ab7b0d.jpg

Changed the bars for Orange Supercross 11 with a Tioga Stem, much easier on the wrists, swopped the tyres (I know, wrong way round, they will be off soon for a tubeless conversion) and have moved the front Mech from where it had slipped!

aa5ae5e5.jpg

I think there will be more black in it's future.

very nice colour! Must say that I liked it better with those beautiful skinwalls...

:LOL:
No probs, skinwalls were always going on this build, but in use I want to go tubeless and that may be a bit optimistic for the Ritcheys.

Having the Sunn working so well has put a spanner in the works re this build!.

All my bikes HAVE to be different, eg singlespeed, fully rigid, long travel hardtail etc, so this is going to be the dry weather distance bike, and also don't really want to wear out the skinwalls, sad, I know :oops:

Back