Visom - my project for the winter

Re:

And some more photos. I now have all parts at home again so starting to clean them is the next step.

Attachments

• P1000870.jpg
    P1000870.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 246
  • P1000871.jpg
    P1000871.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 246
  • P1000872.jpg
    P1000872.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 245
  • P1000868.jpg
    P1000868.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 246
Re: Visom vinter project.

Hej Björn.
Which type of brake levers are you planning to put on? I have a pair of Modolo Speedy silver, drilled, never assembled. Do you have any plans to change the seatpost? I have a Campag Victory or Athena aero post, polished, lying in my storeroom. I live on the westcoast of Sweden.

Regards,(Mvh)
Richard Lees.

Re:

Modolo would be a good Campagnolo substitute. The bodies are exactly the same shape, or at least close enough to make the hoods interchangeable. Further up the Modolo range from Speedy you got the Campag-style fat nipple-barrels, fwiw.

Re: Visom vinter project.

Dicky71":15sut0bw said:
Hej Björn.
Which type of brake levers are you planning to put on? I have a pair of Modolo Speedy silver, drilled, never assembled. Do you have any plans to change the seatpost? I have a Campag Victory or Athena aero post, polished, lying in my storeroom. I live on the westcoast of Sweden.

Regards,(Mvh)
Richard Lees.

I've got my hands on some Dia Compe drilled levers with brown hoods (don't know model because havn't recived them yet). No plans for changing the seatpost at the moment.

The Modolo levers can be interesting for some project that my father have, can you send a photo and price?

Re:

Hej Björn.
I forgot to say, because i completely forgot, that i have the calipers, silver, aswell. They have been used, a very long time ago. If i remember corectly, i have taken them apart and cleaned them up. ( i will have to get them out of their hiding place.) I think they have new brake shoes aswell, if not relatively new any way. Yes i can take photos of them. Easier if send me an email address to send them to. I have never successfully managed to upload photos on this forum.
Regards, (Mvh,)
Richard Lees.

Latest posts

Back