Vintage Bob Jackson for sale

bear in mind that the yanks are incredibly greedy when it comes to selling old cycling stuff - just take a look at ebay - i've just seen a super record headset and dick turpin usa wants over £200 for it! a c record rear mech at over £300!! total nonsense.
if you've an old top of the range jackson in spotless condition for sale then you'd probably get £800 for it tops. in the usa? well, depends on how many millionaires there are viewing your advert!!

you know, i don't know even ONE!!

:x

Jennifer":2d9k9osi said:
Dearest Grumpy,

Maybe you can find something better to do with your time then harrass people on the Internet. Have a wonderful day.

Hi Sweetie...if you want harrassment try LFGSS....the chaps [not guys] on Retrobike are pussycats!....Oh and you too!

Agency_Scum":2vzh6x9s said:
Let's start all over again with a nice cup of tea. I'll get the kettle on.
Jennifer, do you take sugar?

no, of course she won't take SUGAR!

unless it's LORD SUGAR!!!!

££££££££££££££££££££££

:LOL:

bob Jackson

Hi.
I see on the previous listing it was left in the garage of a house you bought. If that was In the u.k as far as I am aware it still belongs to the previous house owner unless it was stated in the contract or he personally gave it to you. Under those circumstances I think you need to clarify that and include that clarification in the listing when offering it up for sale.
regards
Peter

read about a similar situation on another forum, in that case it was suggested that in the US the property/contents are one when buying a house..

jackson

Hi.
I have no knowledge about U.S. law and am simply basing my comments on my last house purchase. There were a few items left in the house of no particular value and I happened to comment to my solicitor that I was going to dispose of them. I was told that I had to write to the previous owner and give them twenty eight days to either remove them or arrange removal or to confirm that they no longer had an interest in them. This I did and they collected some of it and we arranged disposal of the rest. Regarding the bike in all probability this has allready been sorted out. The thing is we dont know that and anyone contemplating buying needs to know.I make no comment on price. I have seen some bargains come from the U.S.A but nearly allways killed by postage costs. It is probable that whilst Bob Jacksons are common over here they carry a premium over in the states. I dont know and as the bike cave is allready full am not about to bid.I simply saw what I thought may be an unseen problem that I felt needed mentioning

Back