Very well equiped Pro Flex with BIN.

I emailed the seller re paying other ways than PayPal and the option of boxing up for a courier. From his reply sounds like he may pull to get a better price for parts. I hope not as I can see that he'll likely get a fair bit of last minute bidding on this. Got say I'd love to add this to the fleet ;)

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":2m4owfui said:
Nice! That's more than a standard Pro Flex though...It's a bit special, being one of the early Serotta built models (as mentioned by the seller). A rare beast by any means, the only one I've seen on here is one that Pete Mcc has rebuilt.

On that basis the starting price is a bargain I reckon, given the kit. I could really do with those tyres as well :twisted:

sinnerman":2m4owfui said:
Lovely bike

Thanks for all the helpful comments guys.
And no, I'm not going to pull it - less than 1 hour 20 minutes left now - just hope it goes to a good home :)

Man, someone came to the door and I forgot to get a bid in! Never mind. Bargain for someone. If that someone is on here, firstly well done, secondly if you don't want the stem can I please buy it?

Re:

Blimey, good price and nice bike. Some good parts in there and, yes, that's a Serotta built bike. Mine:

5da302e468f7d06668725b4f9577586d_zps28c90ef0.jpg

pete_mcc":11zl5ech said:
Blimey, good price and nice bike. Some good parts in there and, yes, that's a Serotta built bike. Mine:

OMg that's bloomin gorgeous

pete_mcc":24gt3k97 said:

Pete, Carl mentioned how cool this was, and he was right.

Hope your Christmas was good, and the new year is too.

Em.

Back