Van Herwenden

Elev12k":1r7bfrrp said:
1st Q: How do we spell Herwerden?

Good luck with Duell in UK(wasn't there a distributor already?). Lucky owner of 2 Duells myself. Lovely bikes indeed.

Hi Elev12k
You are correct - its spelt - Herwerden -- (sorry-late at night with glass of wine)
Mosquito Bikes had a go with distribution back in 2009 as far as I'm aware. They are certainly lovely frames. We have samples of the new road frames which are stunning. We're about to launch a Duell Audax frame plus planning a single speed model to complete the 2011 range.

Your bikes look immaculate -- where do you find those beauties ?

Everywhere. There is not one place where they are all centered. That certainly would have made things much less complicated. This line up of nice Duell frames I bought out the inventory of an old shop >>

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50847321@N04/sets/

Bar the TSX-2000 all NOS frames. I kept the Pursuit in 59cm for myself. The Solo stayed in Holland and the other frames are enjoyed on UK roads now.

Elev12k":1ixcqmm5 said:
Everywhere. There is not one place where they are all centered. That certainly would have made things much less complicated. This line up of nice Duell frames I bought out the inventory of an old shop >>

Very nice !!!
I've set up Flickr Group for Duell bikes and frames where anyone interested can post pictures etc. So if there are any Duell owners/enthusiasts who would to show off their bikes just go to Flickr groups and search for Duell-Bikes-frames as I'm still restricted from adding URL's or images.. thanks

Back