Urban Exploration

My father was teacher in charge, the living there came with his job, it was run as a residential hostel.... full of kids with physical disabilities during the school week & terms, but all ours at the weekend/holidays.

When we left, I always dreamed that one day I would earn enough to buy it back and look after it....never going to happen. The City council left it empty for 20 years letting it fall into ruin and decay. Its recently been done up and split up into private offices though.... which is better than nothing.

I wrote a massive post on that site yesterday..physically shaking as i typed.... weird but a fantastic find, and really great to see pictures of it again.

(It had some fantastic riding through the woods in the grounds that descended into the adjoining park!..Its where my mustang got dragged every weekend.... I still go and visit that bit every time im up in Leeds)

Just registered so I can see the replies. Fascinating stuff, now I just have to wait til tomorrow for my internet to become unshaped again so I can look at the pictures without waiting half an hour!

Its an amazing site with some incredible photo's.
2295426905_ea42f55d56_o.jpg

Back