Upload and request of 1989 and 1990 Marin catalogue

Re:

few years later.

adding to the thtread

IMG-20200509-210001.jpg
My favourite bike ever. Was in love with this. I even totally remember this page from the brochure. Used to drool over it until I could afford to buy. Used to drool over the Raleigh Burner catalogue too many years before. Parents never would buy me one of those but by 89 I was old enough and had saved up 😍

My favourite bike ever. Was in love with this. I even totally remember this page from the brochure. Used to drool over it until I could afford to buy. Used to drool over the Raleigh Burner catalogue too many years before. Parents never would buy me one of those but by 89 I was old enough and had saved up 😍

One of the best years indeed, Took me a while but I have finally got around to building one up myself today

IMG_20220820_175037.jpg

FWIW I have had a 1989 Muirwoods from new almost all original, only crank replaced. Flouro yellow (this was a UK colour, maybe elsewhere too). Has Exage Country groupset 3 x 6 with Shimano SIS Light Action shifters. Cantilver brakes with Exage County SLR levers. Araya wheels with Joytech hubs. Seat - Velo VL157 dated May 99.

Back