Unfriendly trail riders!!!!!!!!!!!!

Git!

hunt him down like a rabid dog and bury his still warm body in the cold hard ground!!

just a thought.

Al, firm but fair. :D

tintin40":34ar65e6 said:
nporternz":34ar65e6 said:
FST4RD":34ar65e6 said:
I believe in Karma for sure, especially out on the trail!

nothing a branch through the spokes wouldnt fix!!

:evil: too right. dish out your own 'karma' At least a F**K YOU as he went past.

Hope you weren't hurt after the breakage.

i gave him a plms to the air shoulder shrug!!

not hurt but could have been pretty bad if i had been going faster and i was clipped in!!!

chris667":1v8izckf said:
IME most cyclists are great. When I tour, I say hello to everyone who's riding a bike, and almost always I get a reply. And most people are really pleased to help if you get stuck.
But occasionally, you find the odd idiot. Ars*h*les to whoever won't stop to help, I say, he probably knows bugger all about bikes anyway. If I ever saw you with a broken bike I'd try to help, and I'm sure the rest of our retro bretheren would, too.
Incidentally, I may have a spare stem knocking about, yours for Karma of course. PM me if you're stuck. :cool:

thanks mate for the offer!! its no worries though. I was testing a new lightweight 2 bolt stem!! gone back to a trusty 4 bolt machined out of a nice big lump of aluminium!!

J i m s t e r":3rtzkmcx said:
I pass the same few blokes commuting the other way on the same path every day. Most of them give a nod, but one bloke refuses to acknowledge me - won't move left or right, ignores any "Mornin'" or nods... And I pass him twice a day in each direction. He is my commuting nemesis. He's not even a roadie :LOL:

I suppose, for the roadie, there is only "You and the competition". Nodding or giving way costs vital 100ths on the daily commute.

you've probably got a better bike than him!!

There is a groupd of riders out here call the onslow tar babies.. should be called the onslow "only ride on a fair day big babies" I have seen this "pack" stop traffic at roundabouts so they can all go through together!!

One of them tried to overtake my wide on her bike going up a hill round a big bend and then abused her when she didnt move over!! Then on the flat they kind of swarmed around her!! I was fuming and threatened to report them to the cops as they were intimidating people. They ride 4 a breast like they own the road - they are just a menace!!

They dont like it when a guy in baggy shorts on a bright orange hardtail mountain bike overtakes any of them on their nice shiny carbon machines!!! i have a road bike too which i really like to ride but these guys give the majority of roadies abad name!!

Hi
I agree, Karma will catch up to him sooner or later.

and Jimster, I suppose I am a roadie as much as an off roadie and I nod or say hello to every cyclist I pass on the road and usually get a response, especially from fellow roadies ;)

Jamie

nporternz.: I cannot say anything more than "what an ungrateful git!"

I get the same blanking thing here occasionally, usually from the guys on their full sus spangly Specialized machines who I out-climb on my tatty singlespeed.

It seems that around here Specialized are the 'all the gear but no idea' ride of choice. Used to be Cannondales and Marins.

BTW...who is the lass on your avatar? The Mrs? ;)

hamster":rt09931d said:

I get the same blanking thing here occasionally, usually from the guys on their full sus spangly Specialized machines who I out-climb on my tatty singlespeed.

It seems that around here Specialized are the 'all the gear but no idea' ride of choice. Used to be Cannondales and Marins.

haha round here anything carbon is for the posers..i got asked why i still rode a steel hardtail the other day....then i lent it to him

yep thats the mrs in the avatar

hamster":3tnomtzj said:

haha round here anything carbon is for the posers..i got asked why i still rode a steel hardtail the other day....then i lent it to him

gradeAfailure":117nrc2k said:
nporternz":117nrc2k said:
oooooh, pants on fire! That's Whitney from ANTM Cycle 10 and you know it... ;) :LOL:

not that i watch it... no, definitely not...

:oops:

i wondered who'd be the first to admit they knew!!!!!

:LOL:

Back