IMG_4257 - 1 - Kopie.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 618
  • IMG_4261 - 2 - Kopie.jpg
    IMG_4261 - 2 - Kopie.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 618
IHateRain":1knq581t said:
Would like to know what you think.
Stunning Ultimate :cool:

Dont understand why you use Bullseye decals with background color? only white or yellow letters would be good ;)

Re:

Very nice work, the yellow one looks great. Well done on the 2nd place in the classic DH race, good to see it being ridden hard.

How is the black one coming along?

Hey there and thank you. Glad to see that at least someone over here really check´s out the main build-thread :)

Nader":3oigacex said:
Stunning Ultimate :cool:

Dont understand why you use Bullseye decals with background color? only white or yellow letters would be good ;)

I want/ed to go with the yellow ground/black letter-theme on the frame. Will do the same thing on the black one. Currently it`s getting a new powdercoat on and will hopefully be finished next week.

Next thing is me assembling the crank for the black one to have it ready when needed.

Friendly greetings
IHateRain

Re:

That yellow Ultimate used to be my old one. I bought it from the original owner who said that he bought it sight unseen from a drawing John Parker drew on a napkin while visiting Cambria Bikes.
The decals on it are too new. You need the Ice Axe decal. And the fork predates Answer, so the Accu-Trax decals would be incorrect as well.
Nice to see it back in action. Fun bike.

4552426477_1cc7041243_b.jpg

4552425487_7439e6010a_b.jpg

Hey rumpfy anf thank you for your comment.

Yes, I think I remember it´s thread in the sale-section and it´s framenr. on the yetifan forum. Interesting how it made his round arround the globe, isn´t it :D

Just to make one thing clear: I like the way it looked, but prefer the way it looks right now; that´s how I want it to be ;) ...only thing I like to change are the fork decals as I accidently put´em on their wrong sides :roll: and maybe change the rear cable routing when mounting 2 mm brakecables and housings.

A decision on the black one´s crank - black spider:

or silver spider:

Would like to know what you think.

Friendly greetings
IHateRain

Attachments

• Bulli1 - Kopie.JPG
    Bulli1 - Kopie.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 447
  • Bulli2 - Kopie.JPG
    Bulli2 - Kopie.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 447