Ukip and Tory alliance?

brocklanders023":1xmcxn1q said:
Lets hope your industry never falls on it's arse so you don't become the type of person you quite obviously hate.
It won't. Unless businesses stop wanting to make more money.

brocklanders023":1xmcxn1q said:
Have not cut enough? Have a word with yourself and try telling that to the 1000's of people that have been made redundant through no fault of their own because "The tossers are fiddling at the edges to try not to upset anyone".
I've been made redundant so don't tell me what it's like.

I don't hate anyone apart from the sort of cretin shown on Daybreak yesterday thinking benefits were a lifestyle choice that nobody had a right to question or criticise. What I do hate is the 'poor me' attitude so prevalent in this country when things don't go our way. Nobody owes anyone a living. The people who need a word with themselves are those who think a 1% wage rise is unfair (especially when it's coming out the private sector taxpayers who likely haven't had a rise for years), or who think taxpayers should stump up for spare rooms, fags or Sky, or that losing a job is the end of the world. Watch Toughest Place to be a Farmer on IPlayer and tell me jobs, benefits, redundancy or any life in the UK is shit.

I don't have all the answers. Nobody does. But more people taking a bit of genuine personal responsibility and stopping blaming others for their woes would be a good start.

scottmac":1xrgb3gf said:
CTK":1xrgb3gf said:
as far as i'm concerned anyone who came here after the celts can f''k off.

Immigrants bring in more money than they cost, the extra children they are having will pay our pensions. Its unsustainable of course but what are the alternatives?
Hang on a minute,

Sorry i'm not brilliant at splaining myself- and it was late!
First bit is just a throwaway comment, we are all immigrants to this island i dont want everyone post celt to do one really! I'm only 50% celt myself.
I have heard/read that immigration is a money earner for the treasury. I googled it and it is only just.
Growth is unsustainable- we will run out of food/land etc

Back