Trump

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":4zk4k8u0 said:
Hilary leaves a bad taste in my mouth

and apparently flies quite like landing on her face, as well (as evidenced in the vids)

Speak Centurion":2bxpydcv said:
I agree, the media in both the USA, Europe and Britain is almost exclusively left-wing and liberal, and they are giving Hilary Clinton an outrageous PR advantage over Donald Trump. If you ask most people who are pro-Hilary what it is about Hilary Clinton's policies they like and what it is about Donald Trump's policies they don't like, very few have any idea of the policies of either. To anyone who is against Trump I would say okay, fine, but why are you against him?

I don't know how this election will turn out, I know it's been heavily rigged in favour of Hilary Clinton but I would not be surprised if it were a landslide victory for Trump. Hilary Clinton is right now currently engaged in committing a crime even as she is campaigning to be elected President of The United States, and presumably she is hoping that her fraudulent and criminal activities will not be exposed before her inauguration.

Gibber, gibber!

I do hope Trump prevails. Charlie for next PM!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rstrzHXSJB0[/youtube]

[quote

I agree, the media in both the USA, Europe and Britain is almost exclusively left-wing and liberal.[/quote]

???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back