Trump

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":3i6eiwsg said:
I don't recall Farage or the tories suggesting that Obama was the founder of IS, with H Clinton as co founder.
Cameron wasn't savvy enough. It's actually quite clever if you listen to the message rather than the words.

He nails his base 'because Obama'. But he is (imo) appealing to those in the centre who might think US foreign policy a failure in recent times, Iraq, Afghanistan and the rise of IS.

Like Farage and Boris I think he plays a role. He's not as stupid as some make out. He's a billionaire with a 50/50 chance of being POTUS ffs. The ones making him out to be stupid are the stupid ones.

technodup":1akwt7s0 said:
Mike Muz 67":1akwt7s0 said:
I don't recall Farage or the tories suggesting that Obama was the founder of IS, with H Clinton as co founder.
Cameron wasn't savvy enough. It's actually quite clever if you listen to the message rather than the words.

He nails his base 'because Obama'. But he is (imo) appealing to those in the centre who might think US foreign policy a failure in recent times, Iraq, Afghanistan and the rise of IS.

Like Farage and Boris I think he plays a role. He's not as stupid as some make out. He's a billionaire with a 50/50 chance of being POTUS ffs. The ones making him out to be stupid are the stupid ones.

He doesn't have to make out. By contradicting his own statements he proves it without any help.
What's the worrying thing is, like Farage, some people believe the tripe he comes out with.

Mike Muz 67":2bsadhsg said:
What's the worrying thing is, like Farage, some people believe the tripe he comes out with.
ALL politicians come out with tripe, it's just a matter of which flavour you prefer.

Can't say I'm following it too closely though, they've got months to go. But if he's annoying the smug and self righteous then it's all good to me.

Back