Trump

I was quite looking forward to a puerile thread about bottom burps, what a let down

Re:

If we consider the content of Trump's trumps, we kind of are talking about bottom burps.

The consequences of him becoming president would not be particularly amusing though.

Re: Re:

Woz":1zzl6zh9 said:
technodup":1zzl6zh9 said:
And he's Scottish too.

...can't seem to find the right smiley for that gem.
I don't follow.

highlandsflyer":1zzl6zh9 said:
The consequences of him becoming president would not be particularly amusing though.
I think it'd be great. Clearly his more out there proposals would be tempered/watered down/dismissed by the government machine, but I can't see why a bit of a maverick wouldn't shake things up a bit. If only to make the point to the Bush/Clinton dynasties that they're not the only show in town.

He's the US Nigel Farage. And I endorse his message.

was chatting with a young American lady the other day and the trump topic came up. her view was that nobody took him seriously as a contender and just let him get on with playing at politics, then when hes actually nominated they have all just spat their coffee out in panic/surprise and trying to work out what to do with him. Could be fun.

technodup":3kgissj2 said:
Woz":3kgissj2 said:
technodup":3kgissj2 said:
And he's Scottish too.

...can't seem to find the right smiley for that gem.
I don't follow.

Pretty sure in his American passport it says he his an American citizen. I think that
you also need to be an American to stand for USA president. Since he his a
bit of a *uckwit he may not have checked up on that if you are indeed right he his Scottish.

That probably wouldn't stop him anyway, hell he's probably going to claim he has a
royal right to rule over Scotland too, or buy it and turn it into a golf course, or just get in a
huff and nuke it.

Were Trump to gain the presidency, it would give succour to the likes of Daesh, as they frame their cause in the narrative of Jihad against the 'West'.

Thank goodness the likely winner has a much less appealing approach for those seeking division.

Woz":3w32shzw said:
Pretty sure in his American passport it says he his an American citizen. I think that you also need to be an American to stand for USA president. Since he his a bit of a *uckwit he may not have checked up on that if you are indeed right he his Scottish.
His mum was Scottish.

Boston is full of Irish Americans. NY full of Italian Americans. He's Scottish American.

You'd never think it with a name like Donald but hey.

I note it's the same people who dismissed Farage, dismissed the Tories, and who dismissed Brexit are now dismissing Trump...

Re:

I don't recall Farage or the tories suggesting that Obama was the founder of IS, with H Clinton as co founder.
He should be in the circus.

Re:

Apparently, he already is:

hqdefault.jpg

Back